I am happy to introduce you that an application was submitted for the journal Apstract: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce and this has been accepted into DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals).
You can see the entry by searching for the journal: http://bit.ly/1IPWhtD
Benefits of supplying DOAJ with metadata:
– DOAJ statistics show more than 900 000 page views and 300 000 unique visitors a month to DOAJ from all over the world.
– Many aggregators, databases, libraries, publishers and search portals collect our free metadata and include it in their products. Examples are Scopus, Serial Solutions and EBSCO.
– DOAJ is OAI compliant and once an article is in DOAJ, it is automatically harvestable.
– DOAJ is OpenURL compliant and once an article is in DOAJ, it is automatically linkable.
– Over 95% of the DOAJ Publisher community said that DOAJ is important for increasing their journal’s visibility
– DOAJ is often cited as a source of quality, open access journals in research and scholarly publishing circles.